Troubleshoots and develops technical solutions related to software and setup errors for engineers, technicians, and customers. Creates workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensures issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Should be hands on in full-stack business applications (MS office).
- Should be able to work on systems integration using multiple services.
- Should be able to learn the domain, relevant technology and work on the support of.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (Petroleum engineering) or MS in Geology.
- Strong experience of using MS office.
- Ability to pay thorough attention and then deliver business requirements.
- Ability to meet and work in tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment, and the ability to deliver results in a dynamic and deadline-oriented environment.
We are looking for a sales and marketing executive responsibilities include marketing and selling our products (VDS/ VGS) along with our Technical team and making healthy relationship with clients.
- Maintain healthy relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Prepares clients reports and follow ups.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain and update listings of potential clients
- Promote sales through advertisements , seminar, presentation and personal links.
- Skills of using social media mediums proficiently.
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Confidence and good energy level
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Education & Qualifications
- University and College Graduates
- MBA Marketing degree is acceptable.
- Experience in sales and marketing min 2-3 years.
We are searching for a highly-analytical Manager of Finance to oversee our company’s financial planning and accounting operations. In this position, you will not only be an accomplished accountant and proactive with company finances but will also be commercially aware and provide advice on the best path of growth for our business.
Duties include establishing targets, developing budgets, and performing financial analysis. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal and leadership abilities. Your ultimate goal will be to guide the company towards profitability and success.
- Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial management, and leadership role.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software, retail principals, and financial analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
We looking for an energetic HR/business/commerce graduate, to join the team.
Reporting to the Senior HR Administrator/HR Manager, and interacting closely with senior HR management, this individual shall help administer HR services for one office, while also serving in a backup capacity for any requirements of other office locations, as and when required.
- Assist HR leadership team in maintaining and constantly refining all elements of an exceptional organization culture, while serving business units and cultures as diverse as only Constellation can possess.
- Execute recruitment cycles, actively participating from gathering resumes, participating in shortlisting, scheduling interviews, and maintaining interview and candidate profile records and artefacts.
- Help administer the employee referral program, participate in campus recruiting, etc.
- Company Policies’ Compliance: Embody company policies’ knowledge, as a backup reference for employees.
- Employee Benefits’ Administration: Act as a backup subject matter expert, to enable benefits-related facilitation for Employees.
- Social & Entertainment Agenda Execution: Help HR team in coordination and execution of company events. Facilitate and help increase employee participation.
- Attendance & Leave Records’ Maintenance: Assist in ensuring accurate and timely record-keeping. Act as a backup resource to perform records maintenance, in the absence of team members.
- Personnel Records Maintenance Management: Assist the HR Administrator/Assistant HR Manager in gathering and maintaining up-to-date
- Be the helpful, welcoming, and positive face of the company, for all employees.
- Assist in the overall function of HR in all offices, in accordance with departmental SOPs.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Stress & Time Management Skills.
- Confidence and influencing ability, including ability to address groups of people.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data.
- Effective oral & written communication skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies & procedures.
- Ms-Office: Especially strong spreadsheet skills.
- Experience with multiple HR Management systems.
- Time management, Attention to detail